1. By perseverance the snail reached the ark.
– Charles Spurgeon
2. "If you’re running a 26-mile marathon, remember that every mile is run one step at a time. If you are writing a book, do it one page at a time. If you’re trying to master a new language, try it one word at a time. There are 365 days in the average year. Divide any project by 365 and you’ll find that no job is all that intimidating."
3. "Becoming like Christ is a long, slow process of growth."
- Rick Warren
4. "Many of us harbor hidden low self-esteem. We deem everything and everyone more important that ourselves and think that meeting their needs is more important than meeting our own. But if you run out of gas, everyone riding with you will be left stranded."
- T.D. Jakes
5. "Our motto must continue to be perseverance. And ultimately I trust the Almighty will crown our efforts with success."
- William Wilberforce
6. "Battles are fought in our minds every day. When we begin to feel the battle is just too difficult and want to give up, we must choose to resist negative thoughts and be determined to rise above our problems. We must decide that we’re not going to quit. When we’re bombarded with doubts and fears, we must take a stand and say: “I’ll never give up! God’s on my side. He loves me, and He’s helping me! I’m going to make it!"
- Joyce Meyer
7. "We are able to persevere only because God works within us, within our free wills. And because God is at work in us, we are certain to persevere. The decrees of God concerning election are immutable. They do not change, because He does not change. All whom He justifies He glorifies. None of the elect has ever been lost."
8. "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."
9. "And as for you, brothers and sisters, never tire of doing what is good."
-2 Thessalonians 3:13
10. "So then, my dear friends, stand firm and steady. Keep busy always in your work for the Lord, since you know that nothing you do in the Lord's service is ever useless."
-1 Corinthians 15:58 (GNT)
11. "Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other."
12. "Let me tell you the secret that led me to achieve my goal. My strength lies in my tenacity."
13. "A winner is just a loser who tried one more time."
14. "Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat."
-F. Scott Fitzgerald
15. "It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with a problem longer."
16. "It always seems impossible until it is done."
17. "Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries."
18. "Success is not an accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, study, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do."
Click https://www.vernonlwilliams.com/pages/coaching for success coaching.