Our faith can waver a little bit during difficult times. I hope your faith will be strengthened by these quotes:
1. Faith is about trusting God when you have unanswered questions.
2. Faith activates God, fear activates the enemy. -Joel Osteen
3. Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. -Hebrews 11:1 (ESV)
5. Faith is like electricity. You can't see it, but you can see the light.
6. Faith is not believing in my unshakable belief. Faith is believing an unshakable God when everything in me trembles and shakes. -Beth Moore
7. Feed your faith and starve your doubts. -Kenneth E. Hagin
8. Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes see is darkness.
9. Faith changes hope into reality. -Kenneth E. Hagin
10. Faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse.
11. The giant in front of you is never bigger than the God who lives in you.
12. The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us.
13. There is no greater discovery than seeing God as the author of your destiny.
14. What's God saying to you now? All things are possible to him who worries? No. All things are possible to him who attempts to work it out? No. All things are possible to him who believes. -Chuck Swindoll
15. Faith does not eliminate the questions. But faith knows where to take them.
16. God doesn't call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we would be in trouble if he doesn't come through.-Francis Chan
17. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. -Corrie Ten Boom
18. I've read the last page of the Bible. It's all going to turn out all right.
19. God will only give you what you would have asked for if you knew everything he knows. -Tim Keller
20. God never said the journey would be easy, but he did say the arrival would be worthwhile. -Max Lucado
21. It's not my ability, but my response to God's ability that counts.
-Corrie Ten Boom