11 Inspiring Quotes On Fear
1. "No power so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear."
2. "Fears are educated into us and can, if we wish, be educated out of us."
-Karl Augustus Menninger
3. "Do the thing you fear and the death of fear is certain."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. "Feed your faith and all your fears will starve to death."
5. "Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit at home and think about it. Go out and get busy."
6. "Fear has two meanings: "Forget Everything And Run" or "Face Everything And Rise". The choice is yours."
7. "The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear we will make one."
-John C. Maxwell
8. "Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, your time too valuable. Do not let fear intimidate you."
9. "The Lord is with me; I will not fear."
10. "God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-control."
-2 Timothy 1:7
11. "Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might."