12 Inspiring Quotes On Focus
1. "Where focus goes, energy flows."
2. "Focusing on difficulties intensifies and enlarges a problem. When we focus our attention on God, the problem is put into its proper perspective and it no longer overwhelms us."
3. "Set your mind on things that are above, not on things that are on earth."
-Colossians 3:2 (NIV)
4. "We are the product of our thinking. So, it is important that we choose carefully where to focus our mental energy."
5. "Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you."
-Proverbs 4:25 (ESV)
6. "Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
7. "Focus 90% of your time on solutions and only 10% of your time on problems."
-Anthony J. D'Angelo
8. "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days."
9. "Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to focus."
-Alexander Graham Bell
10. "It is wise to focus your energies on answers, not excuses."
-William Arthur Ward
11. "My success, part of it certainly, is that I focused on a few things."
12. "Don't dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward and finding answers."