17 Inspiring Quotes On Problems
1. "Too often we get frustrated by difficulties. But you have to realize you can't have a harvest without a few weeds."
2. "Peace is not the absence of trouble, but the presence of God in the midst of trouble."
3. "Don't tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how big God is."
4. "Every setback is a setup for a comeback."
5. "Mountaintops are for views and inspiration, but fruit is grown in the valleys."
6. "Suffering is part of the human condition. The key is how we react to it. We can turn away from God in anger and bitterness, or grow closer to Him in trust and confidence."
7. "We want Christ to hurry and calm the storm. He wants us to find him in the midst of the storm."
8. "Stay strong. Your test will become your "test-imony" and your mess will become your "mess-age."
9. "Nobody likes hard times. But it's the unpleasant experiences that are often the catalysts to build the character required for our destiny."
10. "Since God intends to make us like Jesus, he will take us through the same experiences Jesus went through. That includes loneliness, temptation, stress, criticism, rejection and many other problems."
10. "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
-James 1:2-4 (NIV)
11. "I consider that the sufferings of this present are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us."
-Romans 8:18 (ESV)
12. "We are all faced with a series of of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
13. "Hold everything in your hands lightly, otherwise it hurts when God pries your fingers away."
-Corrie Ten Boom
14. "If we only see the problems, we will be defeated. But if we see the possibilities in the problems, we can have victory."
15. "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
- 1 Corinthians 15:57
16. "If God sends us on stony paths, he provides strong shoes."
-Corrie Ten Boom
17. "God never allows pain without a purpose."