21 Inspiring Quotes On Attitude
1. "There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative."
-W. Clement Stone
2. "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react."
3. "A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances, instead of your circumstances having power over you."
4. "Your day usually follows the direction of the corners of your mouth. So SMILE."
5. "You can't be a smart cookie with a crummy attitude."
-John C. Maxwell
6. "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
7. "The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his/her life by altering his/her attitude of mind."
8. "The remarkable thing is, we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day."
9. "If you don't set the tone for the day, the devil will."
10. "The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible."
11. "Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."
12. "Do all things without grumbling or complaining."
13. "You must have the same attitude that Jesus Christ had."
14. "If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior."
15. "Remember, whatever game you play, 90 percent of success is from the shoulders up."
-Arnold Palmer's father
16. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal, nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude."
17. "Attitude is the reflection of a person and our world mirrors our attitude."
18. "A person's attitude toward himself has a profound influence on his attitude toward God, his family, his friends, his future, and many other significant areas of his life."
19. "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."
20. "You can't make an overdraft on the bank of right mental attitude all your life and bring the account up to date with one deposit."
21. "Most of your unhappiness in life is due to the fact that you are listening to yourself instead of talking to yourself."