22 Quotes to Maximize The Power of Your Words
1. "You can change your world by changing your words. Remember, death and life are in the power of the tongue."
2. "Your words are containers for power, and by the words you speak you frame your world."
3. "The mouths of the righteous utter wisdom, and their tongues speak justice."
4. "Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness."
5. "Watch your thoughts, they become words;
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch you actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny."
6. "Pleasant words are as honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to the bones."
7. "Words have power. That's why poetry can affect people. That's why music and lyrics and songs affect people, and that's why chants and prayers and affirmations affect the frame of mind."
8. "Talk happiness; talk faith; talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true."
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
9. "Let no corrupt talk come out of your mouth, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear."
10. "But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought."
11. “If we understood the power of our thoughts, we would guard them more closely. If we understood the awesome power of our words, we would prefer silence to almost anything negative. In our thoughts and words, we create our own weaknesses and our own strengths.”
12. "I am", two of the most powerful words. For what you put after them shapes your reality."
13. "Change your words, change your life."
14. "Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him."
15. "Speak to yourself like someone you love. Encourage yourself, motivate yourself, and uplift yourself."
16. "Words are containers for power, and you choose what kind of power they carry."
17. "Words can inspire. And words can destroy. Choose your words well."
18. "There is power in words. What you say is what you get."
19. "Our words have creative power. With our words, we can speak blessings over our future."
20. "Let your words elevate your life to the heights of greatness."
21. "Words have the power to make things happen."
22. "For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit."
-1 Peter 3:10