23 Inspiring Patience Quotes
1. "Waiting is an expectant patience. It's patience that says, "I don't know what God is going to do, but I know God is going to do something."
2. "Patience is the calm acceptance that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind."
3. "Trust the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the becoming. When nothing is certain, anything is possible."
4. "Patience is a tree, it's root is bitter but its fruit is sweet."
-Justice Kojo Bentil
5. "Your greatest mistakes will happen because of impatience."
-T. B. Joshua
6. "With a twinkle in his eyes, my friend says that his favorite prayer is, 'Lord, give me patience-and give it to me right now!"
7. "Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent."
8. "Waiting is difficult, but if you are going to walk with God you have to cultivate a heart of patience to wait upon Him. You must learn to wait."
-James K. Saah
9. "You cannot make your life move faster than it's moving. No matter how urgent your situation may seem to be, things are going to happen when they happen, not a minute sooner. Be patient with yourself. Be patient with others. Be patient with life. Patience always pays off."
10. "The only magic in Christianity is patience."
-Jerry J. Panou
11. "Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting."
12. "There is nothing which so certifies the genuineness of a man's faith as his patience and his patient endurance, his keeping on steadily in spite of everything."
-David Martyn Lloyd-Jones
13. "The Bible says the fruit of the spirit is longsuffering. I'll tell you one thing about fruit: you will never see a fruit factory. Isn't that right? You see a shirt factory, but you see a fruit orchard. You see, there is no fruit without life. You cannot manufacture patience. The fruit of the Spirit is patience."
-Adrian Pierce Rogers
14. "God's delays are not God's denials."
-Robert H. Schuller
15. "Spiritual growth is not like fast food. It takes time for its roots t grow, and that requires us to be receptive and patient."
-Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
16. "When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience."
17. "The top two habits that decide between success and failure, between real change and staying in the same place are patience and perseverance."
18. "Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit."
19. "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."
20. "We want to see results, and preferably instantly. But God works in secret with divine patience."
-Henri J.M. Nouwen
21."Be completely humble and gentle: be patient, bearing with one another in love."
22. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
-1 Corinthians 13:4
23. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
Click https://www.vernonlwilliams.com/collections/joyful-living-books/products/rejoice-package for more inspiration.