26 Inspiring Quotes On Relationships
1. "In order for you to rise higher, you have to break away from relationships that are limiting you."
2. "Bad company corrupts good character."
-1 Corinthians 15:33
3. "Don't let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you."
4. "You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life."
5. "Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."
6. "You become the five people you spend the most time with."
7. "You cannot change the people you are around. But you can change the people that you choose to be around."
8. "Surround yourself with those who only lift you up."
9. "The basic cause of most inharmonious relationships is the tendency to impose our values on other people."
10. "Human beings, like plants, grow in the soil of acceptance, not in the atmosphere of rejection."
11. "Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm."
-Proverbs 13:20 (NIV)
12. "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends."
-John 15:13 (NIV)
13. "Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
-Hebrews 10:24-25 (NIV)
14. "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
-Ephesians 4:2-3 (NIV)
15. "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value."
-Proverbs 31:10-11 (NIV)
16. “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you."
-Exodus 20:12 (NIV)
17. "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”
-Ephesians 6:1-3 (NIV)
18. "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation."
-2 Corinthians 5:17-18 (NIV)
19. "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time."
-1 Peter 1:3-5 (NIV)
20. "Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.”
-John 3:3 (NIV)
21. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"
-2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
22. "The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
-Genesis 2:18 (NIV)
23. "One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."
-Proverbs 18:24 (NIV)
24. "That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh."
- Genesis 2:24 (NIV)
25. "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity."
-Proverbs 17:17 (NIV)
26. "Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of trying to change others."
-Jacob M. Braude