28 Inspiring Quotes on Beliefs
1. "You become on the outside what you believe on the inside."
-John C. Maxwell
2. "You begin to fly when you let go of self-limiting beliefs and allow you mind and aspirations to rise to greater heights."
3. "If you accept a limiting belief, then it will become a truth for you."
4. "Our limitations and success will be based, most often, on our own expectations for ourselves. What the mind dwells upon, the body acts upon."
5. "The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the "buts" you use today."
6. "Our beliefs about what we are, and what we are not, and what we can be determine what we will be."
7. "The only thing that stands between a person and what he/she wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."
-Richard M. De Vos
8. "Believe that you will succeed. Believe it firmly, and you will then do what is necessary to bring success about."
9. "We are what we believe we are."
10. "He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions."
11. "Belief, commitment and a positive attitude are all important if you're going to be a success, whether you're in sports, in business, or, as in my case, anthropology."
12. "Belief creates the actual fact."
13. "Beliefs are choices. First, you choose your beliefs. Then, your beliefs affect your choices."
-Roy T. Bennett
14. "We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe."
-Don Miguel Ruiz
15. "Our beliefs trigger failure before it happens. They sabotage lasting change by canceling its possibilities.
16. "Our beliefs create the kind of world we believe in. We project our feelings, thoughts and attitude onto the world. You can create a different world by changing your beliefs. Our inner state creates the outer and not vice versa."
17. "Belief creates reality."
18. "If you want to know what your true beliefs are, take a look at your actions."
19. "Believe in your ability to be successful in the things you have a passion for. These are your God-given gifts for you to use."
20. "You will need to build constructive beliefs, behavior patterns, thought patterns and habits to override the destructive ones."
21. "Whatever you expect with certainty will become your very own self-fulfilling prophecy."
22. "Changing your negative beliefs is the first step in the transformation process that will really make a big difference in your life."
23. "Remember that what you are is what you believe, not what you were handed genetically."
24."Myths that are believed in tend to become true."
25. "Many of us with normal faculties have mentally handicapped ourselves and victimized ourselves by our belief system."
26. "I want you to believe that you can achieve your dreams. With perseverance and prayer, you can achieve more than you ever imagined."
27. "My experience has shown me that the only way to change our beliefs is through our thoughts and actions."
28. "You have a choice. Mindsets are just beliefs. They are powerful beliefs, but they're something in your mind, and you can change your mind."
-Carol S. Dweck