29 Inspiring Quotes on Fear
In times of uncertainty, fear can begin to creep. My prayer is that these quotes will inspire you to keep fear away:
1. Faith and fear are opposite poles. If a man has one, he can scarcely have the other. He who has faith in God does not need to dread anything except the weakening of his faith.
2. Our lives are full of "supposes" - suppose this happens or suppose that happens what could we do, or how could we bear it? But, if we are living in the high tower of God's dwelling place, all these "supposes" will drop out of our lives. We shall be quiet from the fear of evil, for no threats of evil can penetrate the high tower of God.
-Hannah Whitall Smith
3. The only known antidote to fear is faith.
4. Feed your fears and your faith will starve, feed your faith and your fears will starve.
5. The presence of hope in the invincible sovereignty of God drives out fear.
6. How sweet the name of Jesus sounds in a believer's ear. It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds, and drives away fear.
7. I will not fear, for you are ever with me, and you will never leave me to face my perils along.
8. If the Lord be with us we have no cause to fear. His eye is above us, his arm over us, his ear open to our prayer - his grace sufficient, his promises unchangeable.
9. The Lord is with me; I will not fear.
10. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-control.
-2 Timothy 1:7
11. The name of the Lord is a strong fortress; the Godly run to him and are safe.
12. Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
13. When I am afraid, I will put my trust in you.
14. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
15. You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
16. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their trouble.
17. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right, I will not be shaken.
18. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
-1 Peter 5:7
19. Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end.
-1 Peter 5:7
20. While I can't control the events of my life, I can rest assured in God's amazing love for me and my loved ones. So, even when I face times and I don't understand His hand, I can always trust His heart.
21. The man who measures things by the circumstances of the hour is filled with fear; the man who sees Jehovah enthroned and governing has no panic.
-G. Campbell Morgan
22. You keep him in perfect peace who mind is stayed on you.
23. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think. Remember the Lord in everything you do, and he will show you the right way.
24. Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
-1 Corinthians 18:13
25. Fear knocked on the door. Faith answered. No one was there.
26. Don't be afraid of tomorrow. God is already there.
27. Courage is fear that has said its prayers.
28. Do not fear circumstances. They cannot hurt us, if we hold fast to God and use them as the voices and ministries of his will. Trust him about everyone and everything, for all times and all needs.
-Anthony W. Thorold
29. If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet, distance makes no difference. He is praying for me.
-Robert Murrary Mcheyne
Click https://www.vernonlwilliams.com/collections/joyful-living-books/products/rejoice-package for more inspiration.