35 Encouraging Bible Verses For Hard Times
1. My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.
-2 Corinthians 12:9
2. He rescued me because He delighted in me.
3. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
4. I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
5. Now if we are children, then we are heirs--heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
6. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
7. The Lord Himself watched over you.
8. For the glory of Your name, O Lord, preserve my life because of your faithfulness, bring me out of this distress.
9. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
10. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
-1 Peter 5:7
11. Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
12. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus; the author and perfecter of our faith.
13. A heart at peace gives life to the body.
14. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.
-2 Chronicles 20:15
15. The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.
16. The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
17. And My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of the glory in Christ Jesus.
18. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
19. There is no one like you, O Lord;You are great, and your name is full of power.
20. No eye has seen, no ear has heard and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.
-1 Corinthians 2:9
21. God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way, and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
22. Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.
23. If God is for us, who can be against us?
24. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless.
25. For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
26. Be still and know that I am with you.
27. In all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
28. Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
29. The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.
30. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
31. Our present troubles are small and won't last very long, yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them.and will last forever. So we don't look at the troubles we can see now, rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.
-2 Corinthians 4:17-18
32. The Lord also will be refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.
33. My presence will go with you and I will give you rest.
34. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from their trouble.
35. You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.
Click https://www.vernonlwilliams.com/collections/joyful-living-books/products/rejoice-package for more inspiration.