9 Choices That Determine The Kind Of Day You Will Have
In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
When you wake up in the morning, you (not circumstances) determine the kind of day you will have.
1. You can complain because the weather is rainy or you can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
2. You feel sad that you don't have more money or you can be glad that your finances encourage you to plan your purchases wisely and guide you away from waste.
3. You can grumble about your health or you can rejoice that you are alive.
4. You can lament over all that your parents didn't give you when you were growing up or you can feel grateful that they allowed you to be born.
5. You can cry because roses have thorns or you can celebrate that thorns have roses.
6. You can mourn your lack of friends or you can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships.
7. You can wail because you have to go to work or you can shout for joy because you have a job.
8. You can complain about the government or be thankful that you have freedom of speech.
9. You can murmur dejectedly because you have to do housework or you can feel blessed that you have a house.
So, the day stretches before you, waiting to be shaped. And you are the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.
What kind of day will you choose to shape for yourself?