Choose Your Associates Carefully: 11 Inspiring Quotes
1. "In order for you to rise higher, you have to break away from relationships that are limiting you."
2. "Bad company corrupts good character."
-1 Corinthians 15:33
3. "Don't let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you."
4. "You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life."
5. "Show me your friends and I'll show you your future."
6. "You become the five people you spend the most time with."
7. "You cannot change the people you are around. But you can change the people that you choose to be around."
8. "Surround yourself with those who only lift you up."
9. "Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm."
-Proverbs 13:20 (NIV)
10. "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"
-2 Corinthians 6:14 (NIV)
11. "There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother."
-Proverbs 18:24 (NLT)