How to Overcome Limiting Beliefs That Prevent Success: 3 Simple Steps
Limiting beliefs are just that - they limit our success. However, it does not have to be that way.
As Tony Robbins said, "What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are."
Here is a list of the 20 top limiting beliefs. Check any that apply to you:
1. I am just not technically-inclined.
2. I don't have the time.
3. I'm too old.
4. I would achieve something if my health were better.
5. I can't feel good about myself unless I get other people's approval.
6. I don't know what I want.
7. I wouldn't know where to start.
8. I cannot earn a living doing what I like.
9. People should be the way I expect them to be.
10. I should be further along by now.
11. I'm not outgoing enough/self-confident enough.
12. If only I were 10 years younger.
13. If I am successful, I will lose friends.
14. I've already tried everything.
15. I'm afraid of trying and failing.
16. I'll never be able to do that.
17. Success is for other people, not for me.
18. I don't deserve it.
19. I should have figured this out by now.
20. I can't change. This is just the way I am.
Overcoming limiting beliefs
If you checked one or more, ask yourself these three questions:
1. What pain has holding this belief caused me in the past?
2. What pain is holding this belief likely to cause me in the future?
3. What pleasure will I experience if replace this limiting belief with another, more empowering belief?
Click https://www.vernonlwilliams.com/pages/12-powerful-things-that-god-says-you-can-do for a list of empowering beliefs you can adopt immediately.