The Power of Decisions: 20 Inspiring Quotes
1. "It is in your moments of decisions that your destiny is shaped."
2. "You are one decision away from a totally different life."
3. "Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever."
4. "Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision."
5. "You may not control all of the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them."
6. "Making the decision to live a positive life is a daily, sometime minute-by-minute decision."
7. "Life is the sum of all of your choices."
8. "We are as happy as we decide to be. Make a good decision today."
9. "I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."
10. "If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking."
-James 1:5 (NLT)
11. "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
-Proverbs 3:6 (NASB)
12. "It is not the trials in your life that destroy you, but rather your response to to those hardships."
13. "You are free to make choices. You are not free to escape the consequences."
-Howard G. Hendricks
14. "You can be overwhelmed by every small setback in life or you can be energized by the possibilities they bring."
15. "The process of thinking and choosing is the most powerful thing in the universe after God. It is a phenomenal gift from God to be used properly."
-Dr. Caroline Leaf
16. "We make our decisions, and then our decisions make us.
17. "Nothing happens until you decide. Make a decision and watch your life move forward."
18. "You cannot make progress with making a decision."
19. "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind."
20. "A desire becomes an achievement by making a decision, setting a goal, developing a strategy and implementing the strategy."
-Vernon L. Williams